- Improve the physical and psychological situation of the blind person and invest the resources of the financial association in his interest.
- Provide employment opportunities for the blind in both the public and private sectors commensurate with their abilities and potentials, and reduce the obstacles that stand in their way
- Establish rehabilitation centers for blind people and libraries designed specifically for their use, giving them the opportunity to practice their hobbies and to acquire multiple types of expertise.
- To spread social awareness in society to improve the behavior and the society's attitude towards the development of the blind.
- Provide housing for the blind and help them start their own projects.
- Establishment of kindergartens for children with visual disabilities in addition to elementary schools for students of both gender.
- Providing loans to the blind, whether employed or unemployed, for the purposes of vocational rehabilitation, education, medical treatment, and emergency situations.
Categories: Persons with Disabilities Organizations
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated on the latest News!