- Civil participation by promoting and enhancing the participation of citizens in public life.
- Political participation: raising citizens' awareness of the importance of participating in political life and supporting all national efforts.
- Human rights and the protection of individual freedoms: Promotion and protection of human rights.
- Democratic participation: To promote the participation of all eligible citizens on an equal footing in the democratic process through genuine participation in the elections of all types and levels so as to ensure their future participation in enacting legislation and participation in decision-making.
- The rights of persons with disabilities: To create an environment suitable for such a vulnerable group of people, such as rehabilitation, education, and training of persons with disabilities to adapt to society, to achieve a better environment and to establish the principles of continuous cooperation between people with disabilities and the community.
- Refugees: work to support national and international efforts towards refugees and displaced persons and participate in the implementation of plans to ensure their rights.
Categories: Human Rights Organizations
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated on the latest News!