- Countering extremism and terrorism; establishing a "peace" network to counter extremism and terrorism; and training in various areas of countering extremism and terrorism.
- Promoting and consolidating positive dialogue that serves development in various political, economic, social, developmental, youth and women sectors
- Building partnerships with civil society organizations to expand the culture of democracy
- Opening wider horizons in working and cooperating with youth, women, and persons with disabilities; and taking care of prisoners after the end of their sentences, especially women.
- Addressing violence against women, children, youth and the elderly.
- Raise institutional capacity and training in various media fields to serve civil society institutions.
- Organizing seminars and educational lectures to educate the local community in the fields of democracy, human rights, and human development.
- Building partnerships with Arab and international civil society organizations, especially in combating extremism, terrorism and combating corruption; and promoting a culture of positive dialogue and cooperation between these institutions.
Categories: Human Rights Organizations
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated on the latest News!