- Working to protect human rights in accordance with the applicable regulations and the declarations and international conventions on human rights issued by the League of Arab States, the Organization of the Islamic Conference, the United Nations, its agencies and specialized committees.
- Cooperation with international organizations working in this field.
- Stand against injustice, arbitrariness, violence, torture and intolerance of the response of these attacks.
- Defending the rights of the oppressed and the complainants through a specialized legal team.
- Monitoring violations that are not explicit and contrary to the legal and international provisions.
- Renounce violence in all its forms and to combat terrorism.
Categories: Human Rights Organizations
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated on the latest News!