- Enhancing the psychological and social well-being of the society members.
- Improving the practice of psychological counseling, psychotherapy and social service.
- Promoting community awareness about mental illness and treatment methods.
- Assist in the development of individual competencies.
- Encourage communication between psychological service providers.
- Increase awareness of the suffering of people with special needs.
- Promoting scientific research in the psychological fields.
Categories: Health Care Organizations
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated on the latest News!